Sunday, January 30, 2011

One Sick Puppy

I'm pretty sure Oscar has a cold. He's been sneezing, and has a bit of a runny nose. He doesn't have a cough, though, and he's still playing with his toys and running around, and his little stub tail is wagging all over the place, so I don't think it's anything serious. We'll keep an eye on him today, but he's already better than he was yesterday. Yesterday at 10 a.m., he was lying on the couch, sleepy, like it was midnight. This morning, he's back to trying to eat my breakfast, running all over me when I sit on the couch, and basically being a bit of an obnoxious puppy. I guess that's a good sign - and also a reminder that we need to work on his manners!

Sleepy dog...we don't see this very often.

3 comments:

Wyatt said...

Get well soon Oscar! It's no fun being sick.

Wyatt

Oskar said...

I'm glad that he is on the road to recovery.

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

OscarBlogger said...

Thanks for the good wishes! He's definitely much better. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...