Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Buster Cube, Hurrah!

I've finally found a Buster Cube! Not only that, but it's a small one. The other one that I came across (which I couldn't open and therefore didn't buy) was the big size, which I think would have been hard for Oscar to push around since it doesn't just roll around like a ball. This one opens just fine and should fit one of his meals pretty easily. After my long search, I've really built this toy up in my head so I hope it's worth the wait! I had to wash it first, though, and the little shelves inside the Cube that direct the kibble out of the Cube make it hard to dry quickly, so testing will have to wait until tomorrow. I'll report back on how much Oscar likes it.


To load or clean the Buster Cube, you have to stick your thumb
in the little cylinder and twist it until it clicks and comes out.

Ta-da!

There's Oscar, always eager to test out new toys...especially when they involve food!

1 comment:

Chesapeake Countertops said...

I thoroughly enjoyed this blog, thanks for sharing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...