Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Chewing Costs Money. Really.

Oscar, as a typical miniature schnauzer, loves chewing things. He's chewed a ton of things that he's not supposed to, like gloves, shoes and even a couple of doors. Tonight, we got a good idea of exactly how much his chewing habit costs us.


I realize that it's our fault for leaving it where he could get to it. However, in fairness to us, it was on the back of the countertop, way out of his reach. We thought it was safe and meant to put it away later. He just managed to pull down a towel or something when we weren't looking, which I guess took the money down with it. Unfortunately it looks like a chunk of the bill is sitting in his belly. I did some looking around online and there's some talk that a bank will take a bill that's damaged as long as you have over 50% of the bill, so I'm hoping that's true and that he didn't just eat $20. Figuratively and literally.

Sigh. That little troublemaker. He's lucky that he's so cute. You just can't stay mad at that little face.

3 comments:

Kiyi Kiyi said...

Oh no! Oscar just ate at least 2 toys! I hope the bank takes it back. I know Tibby would eat money if she could get it.

Oskar said...

I bet that money paper had all kinds of good smells on it!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Rubie and Poots (her Mum) said...

I have a doggie friend who got hold of their dad's leather wallet and chewed the wallet AND the bills that were inside! She was in TROUBLE!!! She is also known as "the super chewer"! Tail Wuggles, Rubie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...