Sunday, May 1, 2011

A Blog Party!

DogTipper and CatTipper have organized a Meet & Greet Party, meant for bloggers to find new blogs and to get to know the new CatTipper site. As a relatively new blogger, I like discovering new pet blogs and websites that I haven't stumbled upon yet. Since the point of the Meet & Greet Party is also to introduce ourselves, here goes!

While Oscar is the undisputed star of the blog, I'm the blogger. Neither my husband nor I have had a dog before. Before we got Oscar, I did a lot of reading online about what breed would be best for us, and to learn about puppy care. After we got Oscar, I continued looking around online for tips and information about puppy care, training, and about what to expect.

When I discovered pet blogs, I started blogging about Oscar not only to share pictures of our cute puppy, but also to share stories about the joys and challenges of raising a very energetic and headstrong puppy. Once I started blogging, I discovered that pet bloggers are a friendly and helpful group of people, quick to share their own knowledge and experience - and pictures of their cute dogs too!

I've learned a lot from other bloggers, and it's always fun to read about other dogs, their adventures, and their many different personalities. It doesn't feel like very much time has passed since I first started blogging in December, but this is actually my 100th post! It's been much more rewarding than I ever would have thought.

I can't wait to blog hop during this Meet & Greet to discover even more wonderful and entertaining pet blogs. Thanks to Paris and John of DogTipper and CatTipper for organizing this blog party. Happy blog hopping!




2 comments:

Kolchak Puggle said...

Thanks for moseying by my blog! Aren't you just the cutest little guy! It's great to meet another newcomer to blogging!

Jen said...

Hopping by on the blog party at the last minute (reveals a lot about me, I think)!

I started my blog for a lot of the same reasons you did (pictures, headstrong puppy, etc.) and I'm looking forward to reading and viewing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...