Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Appearances Can Be Deceiving


I know it looks like a Kong Wubba.  Like an innocent little toy.  One of Oscar's favourites, in fact. But in reality, it's a diabolical little trickster!



See it? It was sitting outside of the exercise pen, tempting our poor little Oscar. It tricked him into trying to pull it through the exercise pen wall, but instead he just dragged the pen walls closer and turned the pen into a tiny little cell! Evil Kong Wubba....


Oh, our silly dog. After this incident, maybe he'll learn that you can't pull things straight through an exercise pen wall...but somehow I doubt it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHAHA! Poor Osc... :) We love our Wubbas in the Nugget house!

the teacher's pets said...

Very cute post! I do hope poor Oscar learned to keep his paws off the Wubba so that he doesn't land behind "bars" but I hope he isn't too traumatized by his toy and plays with it often!
I am your newest follower and I hope you will visit me at http://theteacherspets.blogspot.com sometime!

Rubie and Poots (her Mum) said...

Hi Oscar, I have exactly the same jail.....they call it the "pet enclosure" ,blah, but I never managed to do that to myself.....poor boy...hope they let you out straight away! I see they ran off to get the flashy box FIRST! Tail Wuggles, Rubie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...